Servings: 12 servings
Amount Per Serving: 1/2 cup
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Can nonfat refried beans
- 1 Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup jalepeno slices
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light Daisy sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Medium avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
Taco nights with friends and family are always a hit. Make this week special with a layered southwest bean dip! Enjoy with chips!
- Combine refried beans, black beans, onion, salsa, cumin, chili powder and jalepenos in a microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on high until cheese is melted and beans are hot, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread sour cream evenly over beans. Cover with lettuce, tomato, avocado and olives.
146 calories; 7 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 12 mg cholesterol; 288 mg sodium; 15 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 7 g protein