Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Chobani® plain Greek yogurt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, filleted into ¼ to ½" thickness
- 2 cups Special K® Original cereal, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. olive or canola oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
A midwest original, Fareway is proud to share our take on this family favorite chicken dish. Crispy and crunchy and packed with protein, we know you'll love it.
Combine Chobani greek yogurt, oil, oregano, garlic, onion, salt and pepper in a resealable bag. Add chicken breasts and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade and coat with 2 cups of Special K® cereal.
Bake in a lightly greased baking dish at 375°F for approximately 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
250 calories; 6 g total fat; 1 g saturated fat; 73 mg cholesterol; 461 mg sodium; 13 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 33 g protein