Amount Per Serving: 1/2 cup
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 3 dash hot sauce
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tomato
This recipe turns up the heat on your favorite fiesta dip. Full of healthy fats and refreshing flavors, you might be tempted to grab a spoon!
- Squeeze lemon to extract juice.
- Dice onion, mince garlic and seed/dice tomato.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
- Immediately add three Tbsp lemon juice, hot sauce, 1/2 cup chopped onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and toss well.
- Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
332 calories; 30 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 50 mg sodium; 0 mg cholesterol; 19 g carbohydrate; 14 g fiber; 4 g protein