Amount Per Serving: 3 ravioli
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 wonton wrappers
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
This recipe is very easily adapted to meet your family's preferences and health needs.
- Try adding lean meat, a variety of vegetables or cottage cheese.
- You can use 2 wrappers instead of 4 per ravioli to reduce carbohydrates - but be extra gentle. The ravioli will be more delicate.
- Chop spinach and mince garlic.
- Saute spinach and garlic in olive oil.
- Combine all cheeses in a mixing bowl and add spinach mixture.
- Layer 2 wonton wrappers and spoon 1 Tbsp cheese filling on to wrappers.
- Trace edges with water and top with 2 more wonton wrappers (4 wrappers make for sturdier ravioli).
- Press edges together and decorate with a fork.
- Boil each ravioli for 2 minutes, adding slowly to the pot.
- Ravioli will float when ready.
- You could also substitute one package frozen spinach.
- Just omit the "sauté" step in the directions.
348 calories; 5 g total fat; 2 g saturated fat; 21 mg cholesterol; 789 mg sodium; 59 g carbohydrate; 3 g fiber; 16 g protein