Amount Per Serving: 1 Burger
Total Time: 25 mins.
- 6 hamburger buns
- 2 lb. ground pork
- to taste salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
Did you know ground pork is very comparable in recipes to ground beef? Pork burgers can be a fun way to mix up your regular hamburger and brings along a new pallet of flavors. Topped with ham and provolone cheese, these pork burgers just took your grilling to new levels!
1. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Form pork into 6 burgers. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill burgers, with the lid closed, for 5 minutes. Turn and finish cooking for 4–5 minutes, until cooked through or until the internal temperature reaches 160⁰F on a digital meat. Remove from grill.
4. Liberally brush toasted buns with garlic butter, top with burger, ham and cheese, and sprinkle with a few dashes of paprika.