Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: varies
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound), cooked
- 6 ounces uncooked whole grain spaghetti
- 1 package (8 ounces) sugar snap peas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup packaged shredded carrots
- optional toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup asian-sesame dressing
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
Combine pasta and vegetables with reserved marinade in large bowl. Evenly divide among 4 bowls.
Carve steaks into slices. Evenly arrange beef over pasta and vegetables. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition information per serving: 423 calories; 9 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 50 mg cholesterol; 502 mg sodium; 48 g carbohydrate; 9.3 g fiber; 35 g protein