Strawberry Toast Appetizer
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 8 whole grain baguette slices
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup DOLE Spring Mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
- Combine together ricotta cheese and banana.
- Stir in grated lemon peel and honey.
- Spread ricotta mixture over toasted baguette slices and shingle sliced strawberries on top.
- Tuck several spring mix greens under strawberry slices, securing them on the toast.
- Mix up Honey Balsamic Dressing if desired: Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon chopped Dole Green Onion.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.