- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hot chili pepper sauce
- 4 pound bone-in chicken wings
Home-cooked chicken wings are great for parties or summer grilling. This sweet and spicy sauce is a great way to introduce subtle heat to kids or bold heat to friends. Make it your way!
Thaw bone-in chicken wings, if necessary.
- Whisk together liquid ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Place wings on grill over low, direct heat.
- Grill 15 minutes per side.
- Baste chicken with sauce, turn, and continue to baste until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.