Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cup kale
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 2 Tbsp crumbled goat cheese or Blue cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
This simple kale salad is perfect for a refreshing summer lunch or incorporated into a meal plan! Kale is incredibly nutrient-dense and full of fiber!
- Finely chop kale.
- In a large salad bowl, combine kale with strawberries, blueberries and pistachios.
- Add dressing and mix throughout.
- Let all ingredients sit for 20 minutes so that all flavors are absorbed and kale is tenderized.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese.
268 calories; 20 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 2 mg cholesterol; 73 mg sodium; 18 g carbohydrate; 4 g fiber; 6 g protein