Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can LUCKY LEAF Apple Pie Filling
- 4 eggs
- 3 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
Craving an apple pie? Try this lower calorie alternativemade with Lucky Leaf Pie Filling. The old fashioned oats make this perfect for breakfast, snacks, or dessert!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in Lucky Leaf® Premium Apple Pie Filling.
- In a second large bowl, stir together eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. stir egg mixture into oat mixture until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 3-quart rectangular baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until oatmeal mixtures is set.
Nutrition information per serving: 277 calories; 8.8 g fat; 1.4 g saturated fat; 68.8 mg cholesterol; 424 mg sodium; 42.5 g carbohydrate; 2.4 g fiber; 6.4 g protein