Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 2 Tbsp flour
This bake puts the sweet in sweet potato! Perfect for a Thanksgiving side or sweet autumn treat! This recipe is a Fareway fall favorite!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine pecans with brown sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat sweet potatoes, Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread, egg substitute and flour in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add marshmallow creme and beat just until blended.
- Spoon into ungreased 1-1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Calories 180, Calories From Fat 35, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 4g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g, Sugars 12g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 330%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%