Total Time: 90 minutes
- 2 pound boneless pork loin
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 injection needle
Forget seasoning that only falls on the outside - injecting marinade into a pork loin allows flavor to travel deeper into the meat, making every bite tender and tasty.
- Combine teriyaki marinade and pineapple juice.
- Inject into pork loin, spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Season outside of loin as desired.
- Grill over indirect heat for approximately 15 - 20 minutes per pound, or until internal temperatures reach 145 F followed by a three-minute rest period.
173 calories; 7 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat; 65 mg cholesterol; 154 mg sodium; 2.3 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 22.4 g protein