Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 5 ounce tuna steaks
- 1/4 cup ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
Tuna steaks are a great source of lean protein and vitamin B-6! This teriyaki recipe is full of flavor without any unnecessary calories!
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat tuna steaks dry with a paper towel and season both sides with pepper.
- Add tuna to skillet, basting with teriyaki sauce.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes;Flip.
- Cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, basting with more teriyaki sauce.
207 calories; 4 g fat; 0.5 g saturated fat; 52 mg cholesterol; 1440 mg sodium; 6 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 34 g protein