Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8 cup cooked mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
This is sure to be a new family favorite! This is the perfect addition to Thanksgiving--guaranteed everyone goes back for seconds.
Thawed frozen vegetables or canned vegetables can be used instead of fresh.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt 1/4 cup Country Crock®
- Spread over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in bread crumbs and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes; remove to bowl.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup Spread in same skillet and add vegetables; toss to coat.
- Pour 1/2 into shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese and 1/2 of the crumb mixture.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.
Calories 130 , Calories from Fat 60 , Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Total Carbs 12 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 6 g, Vitamin A 30 %, Vitamin C 110 %, Calcium 10 %, Iron 4 %