Total Time: 45 minutes
Tilapia is a great source of vitamin D and lean protein. Perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop onion.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add 2 Tbsp onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add artichoke hearts and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Barilla Garden Vegetable Sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in cannellini beans and spinach. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour half the sauce into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add tilapia fillets and cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.