Total Time: 35 minutes
This scrumptious steak is complemented perfectly by the earthy asparagus and tomato orzo. Stop by your local Fareway Meat Market for the best sirloin steak.
- Press pepper evenly onto beef steak.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Place steak in skillet; cook 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Season with salt, as desired.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to skillet; increase heat to medium-high.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until brown bits attached to skillet are dissolved.
- Add tomatoes, capers, if desired, and garlic; cook and stir 6 to 7 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions using salt in the water.
- Add chopped asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Toss with half of the tomato mixture.
- Carve steak crosswise into slices.
- Serve steak over pasta.
- Spoon remaining tomato mixture over steak.