Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 avocados, sliced in half and pits removed
- 1 (5 ounce) can Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in water or oil
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- to taste salt
If you've been wondering what to do with those extra cans of tuna that have been sitting in the back of the pantry, this is the perfect opportunity to make some Fareway food magic.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, mango, cilantro, lime juice, red onion, cucumber, red pepper, and salt.
Add tuna and mix well.
Slice avocado in half and remove the pit. Remove a small scoop of flesh from the avocado and mix it into the salad mixture.
Scoop the tuna salad mixture evenly into each half of the avocado and enjoy!
Nutrition information per serving: 185 calories; 11.6 g fat; 2.5 g saturated fat; 16.1 mg cholesterol; 205.6 mg sodium; 8.9 g carbohydrate; 2.5 g fiber; 7.4 g sugar; 11.8 g protein