Amount Per Serving: 3 meatballs
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium bowl, light beat egg white.
- Add ground turkey, bread crumbs, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 28 balls.
- Bake meatballs for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Place meatballs in a large slow cooker or large pot and add barbecue sauce.
- Keep meatballs warm on low heat.
135 calories; 5 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 41 mg cholesterol; 310 mg sodium; 11 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 11 g protein