Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 egg
- 6 Tbsp flour
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 2 cup stuffing
- 8 cup broth
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion
- 2 carrot
- 2 celery stalk
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 sprig thyme
- 2 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup corn
Chicken or vegetable broth may be used. Dice onions, carrots and celery and mince onion before cooking.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, 1/2 tsp. salt and black pepper (to taste) until smooth.
- Add leftover stuffing and mix until well combined.
- Cover and reserve.
- Heat oil in a stockpot.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic.
- Cook until translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery, thyme, and broth.
- Cook until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Wet hands and roll level tablespoons full of the dumpling mixture into balls.
- Drop into simmering soup; cook until dumplings float, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Gently stir in turkey and corn; season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until heated through.