Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 egg
- 6 Tbsp flour
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 2 cup stuffing
- 8 cup broth
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion
- 2 carrot
- 2 celery stalk
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 sprig thyme
- 2 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup corn
This recipe makes quick work of any remaining thanksgiving leftovers. Follow the recipe, or use what you have!
Chicken or vegetable broth may be used. Dice onions, carrots and celery and mince onion before cooking.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, 1/2 tsp. salt and black pepper (to taste) until smooth.
- Add leftover stuffing and mix until well combined.
- Cover and reserve.
- Heat oil in a stockpot.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic.
- Cook until translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery, thyme, and broth.
- Cook until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Wet hands and roll level tablespoons full of the dumpling mixture into balls.
- Drop into simmering soup; cook until dumplings float, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Gently stir in turkey and corn; season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until heated through.