Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 bag Green Giant Seasoned Steamers, Frozen Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli
- 1 can pizza crust
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tomato
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flake
Pairing broccoli and tomatoes can increase the amount of lycopene your body can use and has been shown to successfully decrease tumor size.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli as directed on bag;
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, unroll dough on cookie sheet; press into 15x12-inch rectangle.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In small bowl, mix oil and finely chopped garlic.
- Brush on pizza crust.
- Top with broccoli, thinly sliced tomatoes, cheese and pepper flakes.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into squares and serve!
Nutrition information per serving: 271 calories; 14 g fat; 4.5 g saturated fat; 20 mg cholesterol; 530 mg sodium; 26.2 g carbohydrate; 2.5 g fiber; 10.5 g protein