Amount Per Serving: 2 oz.
Total Time: 40 mins.
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 15.5 oz. can mrs grimes cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 c. ranch salad dressing
- 1 c. cooked shredded chicken
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- optional celery sticks and/or pita chips for dipping
A new way to bring beans into your kitchen! A fan favorite with a spin, savory and spicy buffalo dip will be a crowd favorite at your next party. Made with Mrs. Grimes beans, get ready to start dipping!
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray pie plate or shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In food processor, combine cream cheese, beans, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Cover; process 30 seconds or until smooth.
3. Stir in chicken and cheese. Spread in dish. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated and edges are bubbly.
4. Stir mixture and top with blue cheese and onion. Serve warm with celery sticks and/or pita chips.