Servings: 24 (1/2 cup) servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups Fareway Corn, Rice, or Wheat Squares Cereal
- 3 cups granola
- 2 cups Rold Gold Sticks Pretzels
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
This sweet spin on a classic snack mix is ideal for Christmas parties, holiday treats, or just for snacking!
Mix cereals, pretzels and peanuts in a large bowl.
Melt white chocolate in microwave, stirring about every 30 seconds until smooth.
Pour melted white chocolate over cereal mixture and toss until coated.
Spread cereal on wax paper covered cookie sheet and allow to cool.
Break into smaller pieces when cool and toss with chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
Approximate nutrition information per serving: 255 calories; 11.4 g fat; 4.5 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 97 mg sodium; 37.8 g carbohydrate; 2.5 g fiber; 21.7 g sugar; 4.2 g protein