Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 3-4 cheese sticks
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
This recipe is a holiday favorite. Decorate with kids or with a friend and enjoy the tasty treat when it comes out of the oven.
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Unroll the pizza crust dough and shape it in into a ball. Allow the dough to rest 5 minutes and then roll it out into a large circle and cut circle out of center.
3. Slice the cheese sticks in half lengthwise and place them around the edges of the pizza dough. Roll the edges up and over the cheese, pinching the dough to seal in the cheese.
5. Spread the pizza with sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Add the spinach and diced red and green peppers. Sprinkle with a little more mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. While the pizza is baking, cut slices of the remaining red pepper in strips and arrange them in the shape of a bow.
7. Garnish the pizza with Parmesan cheese. Place the pepper bow at the top. Serve with balsamic vinegar, ranch dressing and extra pizza sauce if desired.