The spookiest time of year is right around the corner! Whether you are looking to have a little get together or go all out - getting organized can be a pain. But have no fear, we are here to make the process that much easier with our lineup of the best Halloween appetizers and desserts.
Are you ready to check out the best recipes for a supernatural spread? Let’s dive on in!
Get the evening started right with these fun and tasty stuffed peppers. Not only are they creative and seasonal but they are darn delicious. And if they don’t all get devoured - they are perfect leftovers!
- 4 bell peppers
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups of Mexican rice
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1 tsp of of chili powder
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
Throw out your traditional cheese ball recipe and make room for this sweet and savory treat. You will have it whipped up in no time and it will be devoured just as quickly. Ready, set, give it a try!
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 package of (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of quick cook oatmeal
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups of M&M’S® Milk Chocolate candies, divided
- Candy googly eyes (optional)
Get ready for the cutest and most delectable ‘mummies’ you have ever seen or tasted. Not only are these simple to make (and eat) but we guarantee these little appetizers are going to be a crowd pleaser.
- 10 jalapeño peppers
- 8 oz of softened cream cheese
- 8 oz of pepper jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 scallion
- Candy eyeballs
- Pillsbury crescent rolls
Want to freak out your guests? These ghoulish witch fingers will do just the trick. Not only are they the perfect combination of sweet and salty goodness but they can be made in under 15 minutes.
- 28 blanched almonds
- Black gel food coloring
- 14 large pretzel rods
- 12 oz of bright green candy coating
There aren’t many appetizers better than classic breadsticks…unless they are Halloween breadsticks! Whether you make them homemade or get the dough store-bought - we have a feeling your guests will love this creepy recipe.
- 1 pound of homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tbsp of unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce
Now, you can’t go wrong with adding chocolate bark to your party desserts. This Halloween, give this yummy homemade recipe a go. Made with only a few ingredients and taking no more than 20 minutes to prepare, you will be able to get back to the other party preparations in no time.
- 1 bag of orange or purple candy melts
- ½ cup of white candy melts
- ¼ cup of black candy melts
- Halloween candy sprinkles (optional)
Would it be Halloween without a little pumpkin dessert thrown into the mix? For all of your guests looking for the perfect pumpkin treat - the search is officially over after they have tried this flavorful recipe.
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup of granola
- Pecans for garnish
Rice krispie treats are great all times of the year but there is just something about them covered in icing and decorated like a mummy. Give these cute treats a try and they will be flying off the plate in no time.
- 6 snack-size rice krispie treats
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Black edible piping gel or icing
- Red food coloring (optional)
If you weren’t sold on the pumpkin pie parfait, this pumpkin dip is sure to impress. Serve with sliced fruit, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers and you have a winning dessert.
- 16 oz Philadelphia Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 ½ cups Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 tsp cinnamon
Looking to add more color to your appetizer and dessert line up? This candy corn bundt cake will do just that! Loaded with color and flavor, your guests will want to claim a piece for themselves immediately.
- ½ cup of unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- ¾ cup of buttermilk
- 1½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Orange and yellow gel food coloring
Are You Ready to Host a Wickedly Good Party?
We can help! Stop by your local Fareway and pick up all of your ingredients to make these scary good recipes.
Looking for more options? Check them out here!