Did you know that nuts are packed with a ton of health benefits and nutrients? If you're feeling nutty, why not keep reading to see more health benefits, nutrition facts, recipes, and more!
- Nuts are a great source of many nutrients including protein, Vitamin E, and fiber
- They are loaded with antioxidants
- Nuts are high in beneficial fiber
- The nuts with the highest fiber per one ounce servings are almonds and pistachios
- Nuts are also a great source for folic acids, magnesium, potassium, and calcium!
- Nuts may help aid in weight loss
- Eating nuts may improve cardiovascular health
- Nuts can help with diabetes control
- Eating nuts may help to reduce rheumatoid arthritis and may protect against Alzheimer's and dementia
- Nuts may help to improve cholesterol
Recipes and Cooking Ideas
- Nuts are a great addition to add some extra flavor and nutrients to your food
- Nuts can be added to your salads, soups, baked goods, and more!
- Adding nuts to other foods like baked breads, in wraps, or even in your spreads can really add that extra crunch
- Nuts are also the perfect addition to trail mixes and holiday treats