- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Betty CrockerT Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/3 cup Kraft Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare pizza crust as directed on pouch. Press dough into a 12 inch circle on a cookie sheet or pizza pan. Press dough from center to edge so edge is thicker.
- Cook chicken and onion in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or until chicken is done, stirring frequently.
- Spread barbecue sauce on pizza crust; top with chicken and cheese.
- Place crust on middle oven rack. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
350 calories; 14 g total fat; 7 g saturated fat; 60 mg cholesterol; 690 mg sodium; 33 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 23 g protein