Total Time: 4 hours
- 3 cup almonds
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp vanilla
Be prepared for your home to smell amazing while these delicious almonds warm!
To save on calories, try using Spendla Sugar Blend or Brown Sugar Blend.
- Mix together sugars, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl whisk together the egg white and vanilla until it is frothy.
- Add the almonds and coat thoroughly before adding to the crock pot.
- Add the cinnamon sugar mixture to the almonds.
- Heat on low for 3-4 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the almonds onto the sheet to cool. Store in an air tight container.