Total Time: 7 mins.
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 4 oz. coffee
- 1 1/2 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz. heavy cream
Pairing your favorite hot coffee and adding a cozy, Irish element!
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Place the brown sugar into a warm Irish coffee glass, mug, or other heatproof glass.
3. Add the coffee and stir until dissolved.
4. Add the Irish whiskey and stir again.
5. Float the lightly whipped heavy cream on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon.
6. Do not stir. Instead, drink the Irish coffee through the cream.