Total Time: Varies
- 1 (14-oz.) bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3 c. cooked brown rice
- 2 c. shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 c. low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds, optional
A delicious make ahead casserole for when you're crunched for time but looking for a cozy meal! This can be pre-made and kept in the freezer for up to 4 month, ready to thaw and cook when needed!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add vegetables, cooked rice and chicken to the casserole dish. Add 1 cup teriyaki sauce and stir to combine.
3. Let casserole cool completely, then cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
4. Place in the freezer for up to 2 months if prepping.
5. To heat, place pan in the refrigerator to thaw overnight.
6. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
7. Drizzle with remaining sauce and garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
392 calories; 4.9 g fat; 1.1 g saturated fat; 65 mg cholesterol; 1565 mg sodium; 55 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 10 g sugar; 32 g protein