Total Time: 25 mins.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1 oz. prepared taco seasoning
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 12 medium-sized flour tortillas
Your Air Fryer plus an all-time freezer aisle favorite, homemade taquitos it is! Using fresh ground beef from our Midwest famous fresh meat counter and a few pantry staples, these look like they took all day but can be prepped and ready in just 25 minutes.
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
2. Brown ground beef until crumbled and cooked thoroughly. Drain, if necessary. Add taco seasoning and water to ground beef.
3. Add ground beef to tortillas. Top with cheese and roll tightly, securing with a toothpick if necessary.
4. Brush taquitos with oil or spray with cooking spray.
5. Air fry until taquitos are golden brown and crispy, 4–7 minutes.
Approximate nutrition information per taquito: 225 calories; 11 g fat; 4.4 g saturated fat; 29 cholesterol; 606 mg sodium; 21 g carbohydrate; 1.4 g fiber; 1.4 g sugar; 11 g protein