Servings: 12 cups
Amount Per Serving: 1 cup
Total Time: 40 mins.
- 3 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
Just like breakfast out, these Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups taste just like the pros! Bringing all your favorite flavors of apples and cinnamon to your breakfast table will be your family's new favorite. The best part? These can be kept in the fridge for a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months!
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix milk, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla.
4. Add milk mixture to oats and stir to combine. Gently mix in apples.
5. Add mixture to 12 muffin cups sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake until firm, about 25–28 minutes. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
(Using skim milk) 137 calories; 2 g fat; 0.5 g saturated fat; 35 mg cholesterol; 71 mg sodium; 26 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 11.5 g sugar; 4.5 g protein