Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
A fun, delicious way to eat beef sirloin steak!
If using wooden skewers, soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes
- Thinly slice steak across the grain, about ¼ inch thick.
- Using a meat mallet, lightly pound steak slices between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a resealable bag and add steak.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Thread beef on skewers* and discard remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and grill for 5-6 minutes, turning halfway through.
163 calories; 5.5 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 71 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium; 1 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 26 g protein