Total Time: Varies
- 1 (22 ounce) bag frozen waffle fries
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 4 large eggs
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
Nachos don't always have to be a late-night snack or appetizer! Try this delicious Breakfast Nacho recipe!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook waffle fries according to package directions on a large baking sheet.
- Remove fries from oven and top with bacon, sausage, beans, bell pepper and cheese. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scramble eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Top nachos with eggs and remaining ingredients, if desired.