Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. butter or margarine
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. optional chopped walnuts
Fareway's Chocolate Chip Cookie package recipe! Yields about 4-5 dozen cookies. Baking times vary.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
3. Cream together butter or margarine, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract.
4. Beat in eggs.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix.
6. Add the milk chocolate chips and walnuts (if desired) and mix well.
7. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2" apart onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.