Total Time: 25 mins.
- 1 8oz. can Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced ham
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, cut into 4 strips
Cheesy and oh so easy! Ham and Cheese sandwiches are a childhood staple but let's take it to the next level. Adding in crescent rolls, this three ingredient recipe is sure to be a household favorite!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 slice of ham and 2 strips of cheese in the center of dough.
3. Roll up the crescent, starting away from the tip. Place rolls, tips down, on baking sheet.
4. Bake until golden brown, 15–19 minutes.
Approximate nutrition information per roll-up: 163 calories; 7.6 g fat; 3.3 g saturated fat; 22 mg cholesterol; 584 mg sodium; 13 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 3 g sugar; 9.2 g protein