Total Time: 25 mins.
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. heavy cream or half & half
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (fresh or dried)
- to taste salt and pepper
- 8 oz. or 2 2/3 c. dry ziti pasta
- 1 c. red pasta sauce
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
Bring out your Instant Pot we've got the recipe for you! Using an Instant Pot or other pressure cooker, this one pot recipe cuts down on dinner prep and limits cleanup time. Kid and adult approved, this recipe is one to check out!
1. Add broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper and pasta to the Instant Pot™ or electric pressure cooker, making sure all the noodles are covered.
2. Set pressure cooker to MANUAL for 6 minutes. Once it’s finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes then quick release.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the noodles and serve.
Approximate nutrition information per serving (using half & half): 375 calories; 19 g fat; 11 g saturated fat; 51 mg cholesterol; 978 mg sodium; 28 g carbohydrate; 2.2 g fiber; 7.7 g sugar; 19 g protein