Total Time: Varies
Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1 beef chuck roast (about 3 pounds), cut into large chunks
- 1 (0.7 oz.) package Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 C. pepperoncini pepper slices
- 1/4 C. pepperoncini pepper juice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 per serving Hoagie rolls
- to top Provolone cheese
Turn up your weeknight meals or recreate going out to eat right at home! A fan favorite can be made right at home using chuck roast right from your local Fareway meat market. Introducing Italian Beef Sandwiches!
Place roast into a large slow cooker and sprinkle with Italian dressing mix. Add peppers, juice and broth.
Cook on low for 8–9 hours, or on high for 4–5 hours, until roast shreds easily.
Serve on rolls with provolone cheese, if desired.