Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- To your liking Mini pepperoni or regular pepperoni slices cut into quarters
- 1/8 tsp. Italian seasoning, optional
Who doesn't love a good single-serve mug recipe. This Mug Pizza Dip is will satisfy your cheesy cravings in as little as five minutes.
- Combine flour and milk in the bottom of a microwave-safe mug. Spread into a smooth layer. Spread marinara on top. Add mozzarella and pepperoni. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top, if desired.
- Microwave on high until crust is set, 1 minute to 1 minute 20 seconds.
Approximate nutrition information per serving: 256 calories; 9.1 g fat; 23 mg cholesterol; 611 mg sodium; 29 g carbohydrate; 1.5 g fiber; 5.3 g sugar; 14 g protein