Servings: 6 pizzas
Amount Per Serving: 1 pizza
Total Time: 35 mins.
- 1 package refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1/4 cup prepared pizza or marinara sauce
- 6 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup shredded mozarella
These aren't just for kids, they're adult approved too! Great for a fun night in, appetizers or getting kids into the kitchen, these personalized childhood favorites are delicious and quick.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Roll out pizza dough and cut into 6 circles using a large glass or cookie cutter.
4. Press dough into cups. Top each crust with marinara, pepperoni and cheese.
5. Bake until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted, 22–25 minutes.
158 calories; 3 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 4 mg cholesterol; 317 mg sodium; 26 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 6 g sugar; 5 g protein