Servings: 6 servings
Total Time: varies
Looking for a recipe that will leave the family asking for seconds? Enjoy this slow cooker lasagna made with only four ingredients!
Slow Cooker Directions
1. Cook and crumble ground beef until cooked through, 5–8 minute
2. Add half of the sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with half of the ravioli, ground beef and cheese.
3. Repeat layers. Cook on HIGH until pasta is tender, 2 hours.
Instant Pot® Directions
1. Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Cook and crumble ground beef, 5–8 minutes.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, ravioli and 1 cup of water.
3. Set Instant Pot to MANUAL and cook for 2 minutes. Quick-release pressure. Stir in cheese and serve.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (using 85% lean ground beef): 536 calories; 28 g fat; 13 g saturated fat; 106 mg cholesterol; 1058 mg sodium; 35 g carbohydrate; 3.5 g fiber; 6.3 g sugar; 34 g protein