Total Time: 20 mins.
- 12 oz. rye or tortilla chips
- 1 8 oz. bag sliced swiss cheese
- 1 c. sauerkraut
- 1/2 c. deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 c. thousand island dressing
- 1/2 c. sliced pepperoncini peppers
You don't have to have boring nachos any longer! Grab these ingredients to duo a Reuben Sandwich and Nachos for your new favorite meal, sure to please any crowd.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with chips. Top with remaining ingredients.
3. Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.