Total Time: 30 Min
- 1 (12 ounce) package Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 rolls), sliced horizontally
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 1/3 pound sliced swiss cheese
- 8 ounces sauerkraut (about ½ cup), drained in a colander and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
Looking for a fun St. Patrick's Day dish or something different and delicious? These reuben sliders are a guaranteed family favorite!
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Place bottom half of rolls in baking dish. Layer corned beef and cheese.
Spread Thousand Island dressing over top half of rolls and top sliders.
In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, onion powder poppy seeds. Pour over sliders.
Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.