Amount Per Serving: 1 sandwich
Total Time: 25 mins.
Roast Beef Potluck Rolls
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli roast beef or leftover beef roast
- 1 pkg. 12 ct. hawaiian rolls
- 1/4 c. cream-style prepared horseradish
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
You've never had a tastier sandwich than this! Great for potlucks, grill outs, or weeknight family dinners, this recipe makes enough to share with friends and family. Roast Beef Potluck Rolls will have you craving more and more!
1. Spray a 9” x 13” baking dish with cooking spray. Cut rolls in half, horizontally.
2. Place bottom half of rolls in the prepared baking dish. Spread horseradish, then layer roast beef and cheese. Close sandwiches and cut into 12 individual sandwiches.
3. Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sugar and onion powder in a small bowl. Mix and pour evenly over sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, up to overnight.
4. Bake sandwiches at 350°F until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown, 15–20 minutes.
Approximate nutrition information per sandwich (using deli roast beef and horseradish): 209 calories; 9.3 g fat; 5.4 g saturated fat; 32 mg cholesterol; 433 mg sodium; 22 g carbohydrate; 1.2 g fiber; 7.5 g sugar; 10 g protein
Recipe adapted from beefitswhatsfordinner.com