Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Taylor Farms Salsa Ranch Chopped Kit
- 1 lb. 90% lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced into coins
- 2 green onions
- 2 limes, sliced into wedges for serving
- for garnish cilantro
Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat. Saute ground beef until crumbled and cooked though, about 7 minutes. Add peppers, beans, taco seasoning and ¼ cup water to the pan. Cover and simmer until peppers are tender and liquid is absorbed.
In a large bowl, mix the salad kit together.
Divide salad among four bowls, and top with ground beef mixture, brown rice, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno slices, and green onions. Serve with limes and cilantro, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving: 492 calories; 18 g fat; 5.7 g saturated fat; 78 mg cholesterol; 862 mg sodium; 50 g carbohydrate; 11 g fiber; 14.5 g sugar; 33 g protein