Total Time: Varies
Shortcut Carrot Cake
- 1 15.25 oz. box spice cake mix
- 3 C. shredded carrots
- Varies water (per package directions)
- Varies oil (per package directions)
- varies eggs (per package directions)
- 12 oz. cream cheese frosting
This cake tastes like it took hours to make, but it's the shortcut version (without shortcutting the flavors)! This version saves you time plus uses fresh carrots right from your local Fareway. Don't worry, you'll be reaching for a second piece in no time.
Mix all ingredients and bake according to package directions.
Let cool and frost with cream cheese frosting.
Approximate nutrition information per serving: 432 calories; 8.5 g fat; 5.2 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 403 mg sodium; 57.3 g carbohydrate; 0.7 g fiber; 38.5 g sugar; 2.3 g protein