Servings: 6 cups
Amount Per Serving: 1 cup
Total Time: 30 mins.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces beef petite shoulder tender, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, such as pepper jack
- 6 4.5 inch flour street taco tortillas
These individual sized cups will be a new family favorite! Bringing the flavors of restaurant fajitas to your dinner table, whipped up in just a half hour makes for a quick weeknight meal and more time for you.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Heat oil over medium heat. Add steak, bell pepper and onion. Sauté until steak is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, 5–7 minutes. Add fajita seasoning and water. Cook over medium-low heat until mix has thickened, about 2 minutes.
3. Spray a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray. Press one tortilla into each muffin tin, making sure to press it up the sides.
4. Add about 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese to each cup. Add steak mix, then top with another 1 tablespoon of cheese.
5. Bake until tortillas are golden brown and firm, about 10–15 minutes.
285 calories; 15 g fat; 7 g saturated fat; 47 mg cholesterol; 1631 mg sodium; 19 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 2 g sugar; 17 g protein