Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 5 oz. can water packed tuna, drained
- 2 Tbsp. greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
- Varies Crackers of Choice
- 1 Ripe Lil' Cados Avocados, sliced
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Topped off with one of the most popular produce items at Fareway, avocados! Great for a quick snack or a light lunch, these will be a crowd pleaser for the whole family.
1. Place the tuna in a bowl and break it up with a fork.
2. Mix in yogurt, olive oil, lime juice and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread a thin layer of tuna on the crackers. Top with avocado slices, radish slices and sesame seeds.
(Does not include crackers): 219 calories; 15.5 g fat; 2.3 g saturated fat; 23 mg cholesterol; 151.5 mg sodium; 6 g carbohydrate; 1.5 g fiber; 0.85 g sugar; 15.5 g protein