Servings: about 10 cups
Total Time: varies
This slow cooker recipe is going to leave you wanting seconds with its blend of oregano, broth, sausage, and more!
Slow Cooker Directions
1. In a large pan over medium heat, sauté onion and sausage until sausage is cooked through, 5–8 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
2. Add sausage mixture, oregano, potatoes and broth to a large slow cooker.
3. Cook until potatoes are tender, HIGH for 3–4 hours or LOW for 7 hours. Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.
Instant Pot® Directions
1. Set Instant Pot to SAUTE and cook onion and sausage until sausage is cooked through, 5–8 minutes.
2. Add garlic and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
3. Add oregano, potatoes and chicken broth. Set Instant Pot to MANUAL for 5 minutes. Quick-release pressure. Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 1 CUP: 224 calories; 15 g fat; 5.9 g saturated fat; 40 mg cholesterol; 329 mg sodium; 13 g carbohydrate; 1.2 g fiber; 2.7 g sugar; 11 g protein