Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 15.5 oz. can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Lil Cados Avocados, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro leaves, chopped
Homemade and using one of the most popular produce items right now, avocado! Delicious and a crowd pleaser, this dip will have the whole party talking.
1. In a bowl, combine beans, avocados, garlic, vinegar and salt. Use a potato masher or fork to mash until smooth.
2. Add cilantro and mix with a spoon. Add a teaspoon of water, if needed, to achieve the desired consistency.
3. Serve with your choice of veggie slices or crackers.
257 calories; 8.5 g fat; 1.9 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 617 mg sodium; 35 g carbohydrate; 12 g fiber; 0.5 g sugar; 11.75 g protein