Servings: 4-6 Servings
Total Time: Varies
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
You can stop searching for recipes now. This BBQ Nacho recipe is amazing and exactly the recipe you've been looking for.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine pulled pork and barbecue sauce.
- Line a large baking sheet with tortilla chips.
- Top chips with pork, baked beans, corn and jalapenos slices.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.